Health and Safety
Our Health and Safety department ensures all staff and visitors’ health, safety and well-being. The department provides all current Health & Safety laws and Regulations that are adhered to by the company, disseminating any new or revised legislation to relevant members of staff/management.
- Prepare and review Risk Assessments and Safe Working Practices.
- Write and issue Health and Safety Toolbox Talks and store delivery records.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers regarding Health & Safety matters and ensure contractors are working safely on site by reviewing their RAMS (Risk Assessment & Method Statement) for the task they will be undertaking.
- Liaise with the H.S.E. and other interested parties
- Carryout Incident and Accident investigations
- Prepare reports for senior management.
- Chair Health and Safety Committee meetings.
- Answer customer questionnaires relating to compliance with laws and regulations for products & company information.
- Review U.K. & European regulations for products and ensure our products comply.
- Communicate with suppliers on legislative matters such as restricted chemicals in materials.