Spectra’s in-house toolroom team is responsible for manufacturing, maintaining, and overhauling moulds used within our extrusion blow moulding and injection stretch blow moulding processes.
- The creation of bespoke and standard customer moulds
- Foil block tooling for our dedicated decoration department
- The manufacture of equipment and development parts
- The undertaking of specialised services, including neck changes, vapour hones, and polishing of P.E.T. moulds
- Using C.A.M. seat (Solid cam) as gold partner of Concrete Works
- Maintaining materials stock
- Machines used in the toolroom are: via two Hurco milling centres, one Hurco lathe, one X.Y.Z. manual milling machine, one X.Y.Z. lathe, one X.Y.Z. surface grinder, one pedestal grinder, two Vapour honing machines and one Fly press.