Due to continued expansion, we are currently seeking a Trainee Application Support Specialist to work within a small but dedicated team across 2 sites within the Holton area.
You will be required to help design maintain and develop complex software solutions across a variety of technologies, utilising existing software development tools currently in use by the team.
- Developing a detailed understanding of our current software, data structures and processes across our systems
- Apply good software development practices to develop code that is tested, documented and maintainable
- To assist will multisite IT related issues both at a software and hardware level
- To become involved in the next generation of Software projects across the business
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate and have an understand of at least 2 of the following – C# .net, SQL Server, Python and Django
- Have knowledge of software engineering best practices. For example, testing processes, coding standards, version control
- Be able to demonstrate good skills in analysis and logical thinking as well as team working and attention to detail
- You should also show a passion for working in IT, adaptability to flourish in an ever-changing environment and a drive to improve your technical skillset.
Spectra offers a flexible work from home option, competitive salary, company pension scheme, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and employee benefits with PerkBox!
This is an exciting time to be joining an expanding, privately owned company with ambition and vision to succeed.
Closing date: 24th September 2021
Contact Recruitment at Spectra.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Spectra Packaging, Antonine Way, Sparrowhawk Road, Holton, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8RX.
Or email them to: [email protected]
Spectra Packaging Solutions, Halesworth