Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Toolmaker or Machinist. The successful candidate should have experience in milling, turning, grinding, CNC machining and programming, although training will be provided as required for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manufacture new tooling using the latest CNC machines, tools and equipment
- To maintain, service and repair existing tooling and provide engineering support to production departments as required
- To carry out repairs, manufacture and/or modification of ancillary equipment
- To complete any relevant records detailing all servicing / repair work carried out
- Adhering and working to health and safety legislation
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Be able to communicate clearly not only with your team, but to other departments
Clear and proven engineering skills are essential for this role along with being competent in reading technical drawings plus the use of Solidcam or its equivalent. You must be able to work as part of a team to achieve team objectives and also be able to work on your own initiative.
The position offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, career progression and employee benefits with PerkBox!
This is an exciting time to be joining an expanding, privately owned company with the ambition and vision to succeed.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd January 2022
Contact Recruitment at Spectra.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Spectra Packaging, Antonine Way, Sparrowhawk Road, Holton, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8RX.
Or email them to: [email protected]
Please quote reference WS014 in your cover letter.
Spectra Packaging Solutions, Halesworth