Spectra is currently seeking a full time Stock Controller due to continued expansion and business requirements.
As stock controller, you will ensure that all stock including materials, consumables, and finished products, held within three site locations are organised and logged correctly.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain all stock records, keeping them up to date and accurate, providing stock data as and when required. Competency in Microsoft programs will be essential for this and experience in using ERP systems would be of benefit, training will be provided.
• Liaise with the Purchasing Department, detailing current stock and future requirements to ensure orders are placed in time for future demands
• Accurately pick and transfer stock from three site locations and between internal departments, providing optimised efficiency for production
• Travelling to our offsite storage facilities as and when required to organise and log correct levels of stock
• Monitoring and organising plain bottle supply to our decoration department to ensure machines run at their most productive level
• Make sure complete B.O.M is in place for all production processes
• Ensuring delivery notes are accurate and incoming stock figures and weekly intakes are recorded correctly.
• Continual monitoring and disposal of goods that are no longer required, ensuring a FIFO system is followed for stock rotation purposes
Alongside stock control, you may be required in assisting with any other duties necessary within the Planning and Logistics Department and utilised for providing cover as and when the business needs dictate. Support will be provided during these periods as it will not be your primary role.
Reports to Planning and Logistics Manager.
The position offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, career progression and employee benefits with PerkBox!
This is an exciting time to be joining an expanding, privately owned company with ambition and vision to succeed.
Closing date: 22nd September 2021
Contact Recruitment at Spectra.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Spectra Packaging, Antonine Way, Sparrowhawk Road, Holton, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8RX.
Or email them to: [email protected]
Planning and Logistics
Spectra Packaging Solutions, Halesworth