Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with excellent attention to detail and communication skills, to manage our quality team. We require a positive reactive approach to quality control and a motivating proactive involvement with quality assurance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with departments working on our continual improvement in the quality systems
- Ensure we comply and maintain the current standards of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Work with purchasing to implement quality assurance on incoming goods
- Supply trend analysis for departmental quality meetings
- Monitor the internal Quality incident and non-conformance reporting system, looking at trends
- Coordinate the quality team, maximising efficiency within the business
- Liaise with other managers, ensuring training is achieving the correct quality standards
- Review working procedures with departments
- Assist in the health and safety of the company
The successful candidate should have, excellent attention to detail, including verbal and written communication, leadership and good interpersonal skills. Industry knowledge and quality certification would be advantageous. (ISO 9001/14001)
The position offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, career progression and employee benefits with PerkBox!
Closing date for applications: 21st June 2021
Contact Recruitment at Spectra.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Spectra Packaging, Antonine Way, Sparrowhawk Road, Holton, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8RX.
Or email them to: [email protected]
Spectra Packaging Solutions, Halesworth, Suffolk