An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Moulding Optimisation Engineer on a full-time basis working days. Reporting to the Production Manager, working alongside the manufacturing team, this role involves optimisation and improvement of production processes and procedures within the moulding department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying production inefficiencies and implement solutions.
- Deliver training in processes and ancillary equipment.
- Work closely with other departments to progress improvement projects.
- Develop tool change procedures.
- Generate safe operating procedures.
- Carry out and monitor machine servicing and performance.
- Assist production with technical support and problem-solving solutions.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- A minimum of 3 years moulding experience of one or more of the following processes: Injection Stretch Blow Moulding, Extrusion Blow Moulding or Injection Moulding
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to deliver training and assess training requirements
- The ability to work flexible hours if necessary
The position offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, career progression and employee benefits with PerkBox!
Closing date: Sunday 22nd May 2022
Contact Recruitment at Spectra.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Recruitment, Spectra Packaging, Antonine Way, Sparrowhawk Road, Holton, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8RX.
Or email them to: [email protected]
Please quote reference number WS026 in your cover letter.
Spectra Packaging Solutions, Halesworth