Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Injection Tool Service Technician on days to service the injection tools at the designated service intervals.
• Carry out full servicing on Spectra’s entire range of injection tools
• Monitoring the production plan for the scheduling of tool servicing
• Complete tool servicing records, record servicing, and communicating the work required
• Assess tool service procedures for continuous improvement
• Monitoring spare part stock and ordering spares as and when required
• Supporting the development department to establish new and existing service procedures
• Adhering to H&S procedures and working practices
• Tool changes and sampling
Injection moulding experience or injection tooling knowledge is essential for this role.
You should possess a willingness to learn, improve and contribute, be a good communicator, demonstrate strong attention to detail and have a flexible approach.
The position offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 23 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, career progression and employee wellbeing and benefits with PerkBox!
This is an exciting time to be joining an expanding, privately owned company with ambition and vision to succeed.
Closing date: Friday 23rd July 2021
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Recruitment, Spectra Packaging Solutions,Antonine Way,
Sparrowhawk Road, Holton, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8RX.
Or email them to: [email protected]
Spectra Packaging Solutions, Halesworth